Ground socket for 'Shape Memory' bollards Ø 80mm (Art: 18-TPBOX80)Email us about this product
Ground socket for 'Shape Memory' bollards Ø 80mm
Removable bollards in a jiffy
- Suitable for all our flexible posts and bollards with 'Shape Memory" Ø 80mm
- Manufactured from PU and stainless steel
- Easy to install in concrete or asphalt
- Locking mechanism with triangular key (included)
- Spring-loaded closing mechanism leaves no cavity when no post is in place
- Drainage of water and dirt at the bottom of the ground socket
The PU ground socket has been specially designed for our range of flexible posts and bollard with "Shape Memory". This version is suitable for posts ald bollards with a diameter of 80 mm.
The spring-loaded closing mechanism in the ground sleeve ensures that the ground socket is securely closed when no barrier post is installed, eliminating the risk of accidents and injuries.
The bollard is locked (or unlocked) in the ground socket by means of a triangular key which is included when you order the socket.
At the bottom, the ground socket is fitted with drainage openings that drain abundant water and/or dust.
The socket is placed in concrete or asphalt. We recommend placing a layer of large pebbles at the bottom and keeping the bottom of the sleeve free of concrete. This ensures the proper drainage of water and sand or dust from your ground socket.