Flexible bollard V-FLEX green (Art: 18-TPA810VE)Email us about this product
Flexible bollard V-FLEX green
Flexible bollard with shape memory
- Produced using highly flexible polyurethane injection technology
- Always returns fully to its original form and position
- Remains intact even after many runovers
- Very high visibility at night thanks to 4 reflective bands class 2
- Withstands UV and temperature degradation
- High resistance to salt, chlorine and other chemicals
- 81 cm high with diameter Ø80 mm
- Ground plug included
The V-FLEX is a flexible bollard designed for use on roads, car parks, cycle paths and other places where traffic flows need to be directed. Installation of the V-FLEX has a dissuasive effect, significantly reducing the risk of accidents.
Offering great resistance and full flexibility, the post returns to its original shape after any kind of impact, without damage. In this way, the V-FLEX is ideally suited as an alternative to traditional steel, wooden or other bollards and significantly reduces the cost of their repair and/or replacement. Thus, the initial investment is quickly recouped.
Each post is fitted with 4 reflective bands class 2 making them highly visible. These bollards are also available in orange and black.
Installation is simple and requires minimal equipment. The V-FLEX is manufactured without loose parts, with the bollard, base, internal flextube and installation bolt forming a whole that fits into the ground anchor.