Flexible bollard FLEXPIN - Black/Yellow (Art: 10-1075-003)Email us about this product
FLEXIBLE BOLLARD FLEXPIN BLACK/YELLOW
Reboundable reflective bollard
- Two-part flexible bollard made of HDPE and recycled rubber
- Bayonet closure between body and base
- Base to be attached with 3 bolts (not included)
- Easy installation
- Rebounds fully after a collision
- Fully reflective surface class 2
- Black colour with yellow markings
- Increases passive safety and prevents collisions
- Flexible delineator or efficient collision protection for industrial sites
The reboundable Flexpin in black and yellow version has been specially developed for use in an industrial environment. It is an extremely effective addition to the traditional steel protection brackets and poles because they can be used temporarily and can be removed in an instant. After a slight collision, the Flexpin springs back to its original position.
Flexpin reboundable bollards have a black body with distinctive black/yellow class 2 reflective markings. They are therefore one of the most visible flexible bollards on the market.
The bollard consist of two parts:
- The body of the bollard which incorporates the specially designed spring mechanism and the bayonet connection
- The base of the bollard into which the bayonet connection is secured by inserting the bollard and twisting it until it is firmly locked in the base. The base for the Flexpin bollard is to be ordered separately (art. No. 10-2001-003)
The reboundable bollard Flexpin in black and yellow is available in a 75 or 100 cm height and has a diameter of 8 cm.