Cycle stand 600 x 800 mm Ø 50 mm with crossbar on base plates (Art: 20-1000-019)Email us about this product
Cycle stand 600 x 800 mm with crossbar on base plates
Sturdy steel u-shaped bracket available from stock
- Bracket made without welds
- Crossbar and solid base plates fully welded before hot-dip galvanisation
- Very robust: Ø 50 mm - 2.5 mm thick steel
- Fully hot-dip galvanised
- Extra crossbar
- Can be used from both sides, so suitable for 2 bicycles
- Reduces the risk of theft
- Also available in the color of your choice on request, at an additional cost
Bicycle stands play an important role in the contemporary evolution of our mobility. In the last 5 years we have seen a spectacular rise of all kinds of two-wheelers and an important shift from car traffic to more ecological forms of transport such as bicycles, spedelecs, mopeds, etc. This modal shift manifests itself in both commuting and leisure activities.
Unfortunately, this also entails an increasing risk of theft, not only because of the higher number of two-wheeled vehicles in traffic, but also because of the increasing cost of modern bicycles, steps and scooters.
It has therefore become important to ensure that your cycle is left behind safely and securely, both on private property and in public spaces. Steel bicycle racks are a simple, robust solution to securely lock your bicycle, moped or scooter so that the risk of theft is reduced to a minimum.
By means of a sturdy chain with lock or a U-lock, it is child's play to attach your bicycle to the stand so that it becomes almost impossible to steal it without specialised tools.
This particular cycle stand offers two advantages:
- The extra intermediate tube makes it possible to fix your bicycle without the chain or bicycle lock sliding down. This is especially useful when it rains or snows.
The sturdy base plates make it possible to mount the cycle stand directly on a paved surface using concrete anchors, bolts and plugs or chemical anchors (not included). You must of course ensure that the surface is solid: concrete, paving ... We cannot recommend installation on asphalt. For that you better use the version that is installen in a concrete base.
Traffimex has an extensive range of cycle stands in stock so that we can help you immediately.