Flexible and reboundable traffic sign (Art: 05-5000-001d)Email us about this product
Reboundable traffic sign - KANGOU
Signage that can withstand a serious collision
- 360° impact resistant
- Integrated sign face for any application
- Can be used single or double sided
- Ideal D1d "keep right" traffic sign
- Also suitable for other mandatory and prohibition road signs
- With vertical column for e.g. reflective foil to increase visibility
- Extra strong and durable polyurethane hinge
- Withstands multiple collisions
- Easy and quick to install
- Sign faces can be replaced
- 150 cm high, Ø 40 pictogram
A reboundable traffic column is without doubt a valuable means of providing directional signaling in high-risk places such as traffic islands, or cyclist and pedestrian crossings.
But this spring-loaded flexible traffic sign also proves its usefulness in other environments than public roads. It can be used in parking, factory or industrial areas to provide clear directional guidance to visitors. The vertical panel can be used for safety and/or prevention pictograms, company logos or advertising.
The round sign face panel of Ø 40 cm and the body of the traffic column are made of polyethylene. The base plate and the spring mechanism are made of polyurethane.
The reboundable traffic sign can be installed by means of 4 fixing points. On concrete it is best to use concrete anchors, on asphalt or softer surfaces you use bolts and plugs. The mounting material is not supplied as standard and must be ordered separately.
Traffimex supplies this flexible traffic sign in three standard versions: keep left (D1c) - keep right (D1d) or blank. Do not forget to make the right choice when placing your order.
Made to measure sign faces of your choice can be ordered separately.
The reboundable traffic sign is delivered disassembled. However, no specialised tools are required for installation.